GOLD LIVE Class: Barre Boxing 1

Join us for this Get Healthy U TV live workout, exclusive to those with GOLD membership! Lindsey Bomgren is taking the standard barre class and adding a cardio-kickboxing punch. Punch your way through cardio intervals, catch your breath with barre strength training, and take a jab at non-traditional core movements. You can do this workout with just your bodyweight or add a set of light dumbbells (2-5 lbs). This upbeat barre-boxing class will be sweaty and fun! No shoes required – just grab a mat, sweat towel and optional set of light dumbbells (2-5 lbs).

Level: Intermediate, Advanced
Equipment: Dumbbells (2-5 lbs)
Instructor: Lindsey Bomgren

In order to view the Live Class, be sure to visit this page while logged in to your GOLD member account. Want to stream this workout to your TV? Here is how to do it.

THIS EVENT IS ONLY AVAILABLE FOR GHUTV GOLD MEMBERS

41 Responses to “GOLD LIVE Class: Barre Boxing 1”
  1. HEATHER

I am so excited to try this! My first live workout as a brand new first time grandmother as of Friday. I’m 45 !

2. Vickie

OMG!!!! Awesome workout and sweat session. Legs are shaking. Thank you for a great workout. So thrilled I joined today. Thank you Lindsey for the discount code. I wouldn’t of join if it wasn’t for that code. Xoxoxoxo

3. Valerie

Love the combo class idea. This is the first time I’ve been able to participate during the live event. I was sweating bullets and I wasn’t exactly keeping up with your tempo! Thanks Lindsey and Chris!

4. Geraldine

LOve it! Very challenging but I hung in there and did my best………had to do it after work.

5. Carolyn

I did this before work this morning and it certainly woke me up! I absolutely loved how much fun it was and how quickly time flew by. Yes, the pain was well worth it! It is going to become a firm favourite. Please do create more workouts like this one…….brilliant….from an avid Scottish fan!!

6. Carolyn

Great workout! Love the weights and a yoga stretch at thee d. I am sweating, dripping!

7. Amy

Wow! Great workout!!! At minute 35 I had to drop my 3 pound weights. I modified a bit at last cardio because I couldn’t keep my balance. Thanks!!! So glad at 49 I can keep up!

8. Elizabeth

This workout was so awesome! I LOVE it!! Thanks for the great stretch after too!!

9. Sandi

Great workout ladies! Just got my Gold membership. Been doing Chris’s workouts since 10 pound slim down came out. Looking forward to some new challenges.

10. Jenny

Love this workout. I’m drenched with sweat! Thanks so much. Can’t wait to do it again.

11. Suzanne

This was amazing. I loved this workout. Lindsey you did great. Chris you have a great team. Thanks for making these great workouts. So glad I upgraded to Gold.

12. Linda

Amazingly powerful and hard workout. Will do it again for sure. Thanks and Lindsey and Chris you two are so inspiring!

13. Denise

Awesome! New Gold member, and working my way through the options. This one was ahhhh-mazing.

14. annie

this looks great.but i cant stream sometimes it stops for over minutes , any chance i can download it ?

Hello Annie,

We were experiencing technical difficulties on our website and apologize for the inconvenience. The issue is now resolved, so please attempt your access again.

Thanks,
      Becky GHUTV Video Membership

15. Alyssa

Fantastic class, I will definitely be putting this one on my list of favorites! Thank you for your hard work in preparing these workouts.

16. Claudia

Just started these workouts…Love them all but barre and boxing are my two faves. Together in one workout is awesome!

17. Deanna

This was a great workout! My only suggestion would be to have one person continue with the low-impact moves otherwise it is hard to keep up with the beat of the music. Thank you so much for a sweaty workout!

18. Monique

This is my second time doing this… Man what a fun but good workout and I got my sweat on…

19. sharon

just done this workout really liked it but why do you have to do a cool down so damn quick