GOLD Live Class: Triple Threat

Join us for this Get Healthy U TV live workout, exclusive to those with GOLD membership! Chris Freytag will lead you through this fun strength and cardio workout. We will do two minutes of strength followed by two minutes of cardio followed by two minutes of abs per circuit. We will do several of these six minute circuits to work the whole body. We will use an aerobic step platform in this class, but if you don’t have one you can improvise! Have a few sets of dumb bells and a water bottle and you’ll be ready to go!

Level: Intermediate
Equipment Needed: Step, set of dumbbells
Instructor: Chris Freytag

In order to view the Live Class, be sure to visit this page while logged in to your GOLD member account. Want to stream this workout to your TV? Here is how to do it.

THIS EVENT IS ONLY AVAILABLE FOR GHUTV GOLD MEMBERS

22 Responses to “GOLD Live Class: Triple Threat”
  1. Christian

I love you Chris missed you Lindsey that was amazing didnt have a step improvised but what a butt kicking !!!

2. Diana

This was my first class since going Gold – LOVED it and LOVE the step ❤️❤️❤️ I am soooo motivated – love the enthusiasm in your class! I have tried a number of online fitness sites – this is definitely the best that I have done.

3. Lori

The music is pretty loud on some of these workouts, makes it hard to hear instructions without having to actually watch.

• Customer Service Techs

Hello Lori, I will notify the proper department regarding the volume of the music in the videos. We appreciate your feedback!

4. Pam

Great workout! I burned 353 cal and I had to do modifications. 61 and still going strong!

5. Paula

So much fun! This brings back good memories of step classes. I was smiling throughout the entire workout.

6. Jeannie

This was the most fun I have had working out since the ’90s!! Please bring more step workouts!

7. Pam

This workout alone is worth the price of gold membership. I will pass the word. I agree with Diane that this is one of the best step cardio/strength around with great music. So love this and thank you. Question: around the 20 minute mark you did right lead leg jump on box with right knee up but didn’t do the left side:) Next time I’ll just use my left leg instead. In description of your GOLD live classes where can I find the length of these workouts, since this is important to me. By the way love the length of this one. Thank you Chris and Lindsey!!!

8. Elyn

What do you mean, “this is agility, brain fitness, hands above the heart”?

9. Joyce

video stopped working at russian twist – almost made it to the end. great workout!

10. Karen

Awesome workout! Loved it the first time and looking forward to doing it again.

11. Jennifer

Been working my way through the Live workouts. This has been my favorite so far. Keep bringing on the step workouts!

12. MADELEINE

Love it!! I love Get Healthy TV between work and my kids extra curricular activities I can’t seem to make it to my favorite group exercise classes. Thank you so much for offering great workouts at a great price.. Also, please do a step cardio I am also a big fan of step … Have a awesome day!