How to Stream GHUTV Workouts with Your Amazon Fire Stick

Stream using Amazon Fire TV

Via Your FireTV Device

STEP 1
Select the Search icon in the top navigation of your FireTV device.

STEP 2
On the search screen, input “Get Healthy U TV” or “GHUTV”.

STEP 3
On the search results page, scroll down to the row titled Apps & Games. Within this row, you should see the Get Healthy U TV app. Highlight the app and press enter.

STEP 4
On the app detail page, scroll down and highlight “Get” and press enter. The app will now download and install on your FireTV device. You may now open the app on your device.

Note: In order do download the app to your FireTV device, you will need to have configured your Amazon 1-Click payment settings here.

Via a Web Browser

STEP 1
Go to www.amazon.com and make sure you are signed in to your amazon account that is linked to your FireTV device

STEP 2
Go to the Get Healthy U TV Channel on Amazon

STEP 3
On the righthand side of the screen, under “Deliver to:” select your compatible device and then click “Get App”

59 Responses to “How to Stream GHUTV Workouts with Your Amazon Fire Stick”
      • Lorraine McCarron

I cannot get the gthtv app, if have tried with alexa on my fire stick, even trying to type it myself, but nothing under apps and games. What am I doin wrong plse?

1. Williamettia Scott

Thanks for including options to stream on tv. That was the push I needed to join.

• Latasha Dudley

This awful. Chat service not available. All the workouts required more money. I could have kept using YouTube for free. I am glad this was only $3.00. I will not be renewing

Hi Latasha. I am sorry for any confusion. You will need to be logged into your account with your email address and password to view the videos. There is not a charge to view the premium videos. Some of the videos do offer a download to purchase, however you do not need to purchase the downloads. If you have any questions, please give our customer service team a call at 1-844-278-2050, or chat with us on our site. Our hours are Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. CST.
        Thanks
        Jean-Get Healthy U TV Video Membership

Hi Suzanne. I am sorry to hear you are having trouble viewing the videos. I have emailed you some things you can try to help you with this.
      Thanks
      Jean-GHUTV Video Membership

2. cara928

Thanks for the tutorial on this. If I had to just stream on laptop or cell, I was not going to join, as I like a full screen for my workouts. I’m having to cancel mu HIIT workouts at my gym due to cost, so I think this will be a good alternative to personal training. I’m gonna give it a shot. And your memorial deal I could not pass up!! I just joined tonight. Here’s to good health and continued weight loss!!

3. Jennifer Porter

I am trying to stream using the silk browser on an Amazon fire stick and it is not working for me, using the instructions above. When I open the silk browser, it operates more like a YouTube portal. I can find some get healthy you try all videos but it does not function like an Internet browser, and I cannot navigate to gethealthyuTV.com I would appreciate advice. Thank you.

Hi Jennifer. When watching the videos, the silk browser opens up like a search engine. You will want to type in gethealthyutv.com and that will bring you to our site.
      Thanks
      Jean-GHUTV Video Membership

• Jayne Davis

The problem is that with Fire stick its asking to log into your account but how do you type on a tv? There’s no way to access my username and password when you can’t type on a tv screen so I don’t know how to log in.

Hi Jayne. I am sorry you are having trouble logging in with the Fire Stick. You will first need to install the Silk Browser. Please give our customer service team a call at 1-844-278-2050 and they would be happy to assist you with this.
          Thanks
          Jean-Get Healthy U TV Video Membership

Hi Sandra,

No, you do not need a smart TV, the Firestick plugs into your HDMI port of your TV.

Thanks,

Becky
      Get Healthy U TV Video Membership

4. linda3

I’m having a terrible time signing in. It keeps saying that I have incorrect name or password. I have been trying to do this for over an hour and near tears. Can you help me? Thank you

Hi Linda. I see that you contacted our customer service team earlier and were able to log in. Let us know if you have any other questions.
      Thanks
      Jean-GHUTV Video Membership

Hello. I see that you emailed our customer service team and they have emailed you a troubleshooting email regarding this. If you still are having trouble viewing the videos please give our customer service team a call at 1-844-278-2050 and they will assist you with this.
      Thanks
      Jean-Get Healthy U TV Video Membership

5. Kay

Cannot find silk browser on my fire stick. I had it but was gone for 3 months now it doesn’t show up

Hi Kay. Here are a few things you can try regarding the Silk Browser. If you are still having trouble with this please give our customer service team a call at 1-844-278-2050 and they can assist you.
      a. Confirm that your device is connected to a wireless network. Check the status of your wireless connection. If your device is not connected to a wireless network, you cannot access or browse the Internet with the Silk Browser.
      b. Ensure that parental controls are off. If parental controls are turned on, some apps may be restricted. Swipe down from the top of the screen and tap More, and then tap Parental Controls. If parental controls are On, tap Off and then enter your parental controls password (this is different than your lock screen password or PIN).
      c. Issue:
      i. Silk Browser won’t open or crashes.
      1. Suggestion: clear the cache and cookies.
      a. Open Silk Browser, then swipe from the left-hand side and select History.
      b. Tap on the Trash icon.
      c. Select Cookies and site data, and Cached images and files. Make sure everything else is not selected.
      d. Tap Clear Data.
      e. Next, swipe from the left-hand side again, and tap Settings.
      f. Tap Advanced, then Site Settings.
      g. Make sure the following are selected:
      i. Cookies: Allowed
      ii. Location: Blocked
      iii. Camera: Ask first
      iv. Microphone: Ask first
      v. JavaScript: Allowed
      vi. Pop-ups: Blocked
      vii. Media: Protected Content: Ask First
      viii. Media: Autoplay: Allowed

Thanks
      Jean-Get Healthy U TV Video Membership

Hi Nancy,

Thank you for contacting us.

You can find the answer under frequently asked questions on the membership. but every TV is different you may also need to look in your owners manual,

Sincerely,

Joan
      Get Healthy U TV Video Membership

6. Donna Fanning

I’m having trouble signing in. I have get healthy u up on the TVbut there is only a sign up option. There isn’t a log in option. I downloaded the silk browser. We have a fire stick. What am I doing wrong?

Hi Donna. I have sent you an email with some troubleshooting tips that should help. If you have any questions, please contact our customer service team at 1-844-278-2050.
      Thanks
      Jean-Get Healthy U TV Video Membership

7. Tracey

I get to the log in part and then it will not go any further and if I hit previous it rolls the screen

8. Debora Giersch

I just joined and trying to setup in Firestick.
    I added my email and password. And it could not find.

9. Marilyn Elrod

I have downloaded the Silk app and found the Healthy U TV. However, when I try to log in, I enter my email address and password and the screen will not allow me to navigate to the login button. The screen that is used to enter my email and password pops back up again and the only way to navigate out of it is the home button on my remote. When I do that and reload the app, I have to reenter all the info and again… cannot navigate down to the login button. Help!

Hello Marilyn!

Oh no! What we recommend is getting in touch with Amazon Silk’s customer service email. It sounds like their app isn’t working properly and may need reset. Here’s their email: silkftv-feedback@amazon.com.

If you’re still having trouble after speaking with them, please let us know right away!

Sincerely,

Jessica
      Get Healthy U TV Video Membership

Hello Janis,

Thank you for contacting us. Great news!!! Roku is coming in January, please stand by for following updates on Roku.

If you have any other concerns, please contact us at 1-844-278-2050, or chat with us on our site.

We greatly appreciate your business!

Sincerely,

Joan
      Get Healthy U TV Video Membership

10. Jayne Davis

I don’t understand how to get it on my tv. I don’t have a way to type in my username and password on a tv. It takes me to the log in screen but needs my username and password. How do I get that on the tv with the Firestick?

11. Eileen Pugsley

Hi!! I just downloaded the silk app to watch videos on my tv. However there is no place I can sign in as a member now that I’ve joined. Help!

12. Michael Thompson

I have followed all the above directions. After I type in gethealthyutv. It goes straight to you tube. Will not let me log in. My tablet worked perfect. What am I doing wrong.

13. Diane Spence

I am unable to get this to work on my Firestick. When I click the play button, I get a black screen and nothing happens.

Hello Yvonne. I am sorry you are having trouble logging in. I have sent you an email with instructions that should help. If you are still having issues logging in, please give our customer service team a call at 1-844-278-2050.
      Thanks
      Jean
      Get Healthy U TV Video Membership

14. Chanah Wizenberg

This didn’t work. Do you have to have Fire TV? I have the Fire Stick but do not have Fire TV.

• Vina McDermott

Hi. Any updates on an app for Fire TV? The silk browser isn’t great. I have to use my computer but it has a small screen.

Hello Vina!

Thanks for stopping by! Currently, the Silk app is the way to go with our membership. We do not have an app in development just yet but I have forwarded the feedback to the proper department!

Thank you!

Jessica
          Get Healthy U TV Video Membership

15. Marnie Farlow

This has got to be literally the most unhelpful customer service comments section in the world. People are asking you questions, and you either send a link to the actual page we’re already commenting on OR you say ‘We sent you an email’ which is not helpful at all for other people having the same issue. I, like some others before me, have the issue when I log into the Silk browser, there is nowhere to log in as an already registered member. When trying to use the “Sign up” button, in the hopes that it will bring me to a login page, it instead brings me to a page that says “Whoops!” Even when requesting the desktop version of the site, it still brings up this lesser version with only the “sign up” button. When trying the same thing on Firefox, I can get much further into the process, but the videos won’t load, and only have a spinning circle with a black background. I have spent 2 hours on this and am totally fed up.

16. Elizabeth Harris

Hi there! I found the Healthy U TV app on my fire stick and downloaded it. But it won’t let me sign in. I just get a spinning ball. I can get in through the Silk app but I thought your app would be easier. I’m not sure why it won’t go through.

Hello Elizabeth,

We’d love to help you solve this issue! Please reach out to us via chat on our website or by calling 1-844-278-2050 so we can assist you!

Sincerely,