How to Stream GHUTV Workouts with Your Amazon Fire Stick

In order to stream from your Amazon Fire Stick, you need to install the Amazon Silk browser first. Amazon Silk is a web browser made specifically for Fire TV, and displays the web in full screen on your TV, allowing you to use the GHUTV website much like you would on your computer.

To install the Silk Browser App:

STEP 1
Start on your Fire TV home menu

STEP 2
On the main menu, go to the Search toolbar, or hold the Voice button on your Fire Stick remote and say the words “Silk Browser”.

STEP 3
Once you have found the Silk app, press Download.

STEP 4
When your download is finished, Open the Silk App.

Navigate the Get Healthy U TV website:

STEP 1
With your Fire Stick remote and the on-screen cursor, navigate to the Search toolbar, and type in gethealthyutv.com. You may also hold the Voice button on your Fire Stick remote and Say the words “gethealthyutv.com”.

STEP 2
Once you have reached the GHUTV website, Log In to your account as you would on your desktop computer.

STEP 3
Navigate to the GHUTV video you wish to stream, click and enjoy!

You may also stream your video in Full Screen by selecting the Full Screen Icon in the video.

26 Responses to “How to Stream GHUTV Workouts with Your Amazon Fire Stick”
  1. Williamettia Scott

Thanks for including options to stream on tv. That was the push I needed to join.

Hi Suzanne. I am sorry to hear you are having trouble viewing the videos. I have emailed you some things you can try to help you with this.
      Thanks
      Jean-GHUTV Video Membership

2. cara928

Thanks for the tutorial on this. If I had to just stream on laptop or cell, I was not going to join, as I like a full screen for my workouts. I’m having to cancel mu HIIT workouts at my gym due to cost, so I think this will be a good alternative to personal training. I’m gonna give it a shot. And your memorial deal I could not pass up!! I just joined tonight. Here’s to good health and continued weight loss!!

3. Jennifer Porter

I am trying to stream using the silk browser on an Amazon fire stick and it is not working for me, using the instructions above. When I open the silk browser, it operates more like a YouTube portal. I can find some get healthy you try all videos but it does not function like an Internet browser, and I cannot navigate to gethealthyuTV.com I would appreciate advice. Thank you.

Hi Jennifer. When watching the videos, the silk browser opens up like a search engine. You will want to type in gethealthyutv.com and that will bring you to our site.
      Thanks
      Jean-GHUTV Video Membership

Hi Sandra,

No, you do not need a smart TV, the Firestick plugs into your HDMI port of your TV.

Thanks,

Becky
      Get Healthy U TV Video Membership

4. linda3

I’m having a terrible time signing in. It keeps saying that I have incorrect name or password. I have been trying to do this for over an hour and near tears. Can you help me? Thank you

Hi Linda. I see that you contacted our customer service team earlier and were able to log in. Let us know if you have any other questions.
      Thanks
      Jean-GHUTV Video Membership

Hello. I see that you emailed our customer service team and they have emailed you a troubleshooting email regarding this. If you still are having trouble viewing the videos please give our customer service team a call at 1-844-278-2050 and they will assist you with this.
      Thanks
      Jean-Get Healthy U TV Video Membership

5. Kay

Cannot find silk browser on my fire stick. I had it but was gone for 3 months now it doesn’t show up

Hi Kay. Here are a few things you can try regarding the Silk Browser. If you are still having trouble with this please give our customer service team a call at 1-844-278-2050 and they can assist you.
      a. Confirm that your device is connected to a wireless network. Check the status of your wireless connection. If your device is not connected to a wireless network, you cannot access or browse the Internet with the Silk Browser.
      b. Ensure that parental controls are off. If parental controls are turned on, some apps may be restricted. Swipe down from the top of the screen and tap More, and then tap Parental Controls. If parental controls are On, tap Off and then enter your parental controls password (this is different than your lock screen password or PIN).
      c. Issue:
      i. Silk Browser won’t open or crashes.
      1. Suggestion: clear the cache and cookies.
      a. Open Silk Browser, then swipe from the left-hand side and select History.
      b. Tap on the Trash icon.
      c. Select Cookies and site data, and Cached images and files. Make sure everything else is not selected.
      d. Tap Clear Data.
      e. Next, swipe from the left-hand side again, and tap Settings.
      f. Tap Advanced, then Site Settings.
      g. Make sure the following are selected:
      i. Cookies: Allowed
      ii. Location: Blocked
      iii. Camera: Ask first
      iv. Microphone: Ask first
      v. JavaScript: Allowed
      vi. Pop-ups: Blocked
      vii. Media: Protected Content: Ask First
      viii. Media: Autoplay: Allowed

Thanks
      Jean-Get Healthy U TV Video Membership

Hi Nancy,

Thank you for contacting us.

You can find the answer under frequently asked questions on the membership. but every TV is different you may also need to look in your owners manual,

Sincerely,

Joan
      Get Healthy U TV Video Membership

6. Donna Fanning

I’m having trouble signing in. I have get healthy u up on the TVbut there is only a sign up option. There isn’t a log in option. I downloaded the silk browser. We have a fire stick. What am I doing wrong?

Hi Donna. I have sent you an email with some troubleshooting tips that should help. If you have any questions, please contact our customer service team at 1-844-278-2050.
      Thanks