Join us for this Get Healthy U TV workout, exclusive to those with GOLD membership! Barre and strength training collide in this 45-minute Barre Strength workout. Instead of using 2-3 lb hand weights typically used for barre classes, we’ll be using 5-8 lb weights and focusing on barre-inspired strength exercises. Think pliè squats with pulsing biceps and relevè lunges with a shoulder press. This total body workout with sculpt and strengthen every muscle in your body. While the focus will be on strength exercises that work each muscle group to fatigue, there will be occasional bursts of low impact cardio to raise your heart rate.
Equipment: Medium dumbbells (5-8 lbs)
Instructor: Lindsey Bomgren
In order to view the Live Class, be sure to visit this page while logged in to your GOLD member account. Want to stream this workout to your TV? Here is how to do it.
THIS EVENT IS ONLY AVAILABLE FOR GHUTV GOLD MEMBERS
Get everything included in Premium plus exclusive Gold Membership benefits.
- 24/7 Access to Premium Workout Videos and Monthly Challenges
- Step-by-Step Instructional Demos and Calendars
- Stream and Download Videos Anywhere with the GHUTV App
- Access to Exclusive GOLD Streaming Workouts Every Monday and Friday
- 15 Full-Length Video Downloads to Watch Offline
- Exclusive GOLD 28-Day Calendars
- Access to Ask the Trainer Program
- 60% off Purchase-to-Own Video Downloads in the GHUTV Shop
Purchase video and add to your personal library with on-demand video access.
- Enjoy on-demand video access to this content anytime, anywhere for the one-time cost below.
- You won’t lose access, with or without an active current Membership
GOLD Barre Strengthwith Lindsey Bomgren
Video On-Demand Access