How to Stream Workouts on Your TV

Do you want to lose weight, feel like a million bucks and save on a gym membership? Join Get Healthy U TV and get unlimited access to our best workout videos in the convenience of your home! Sign up today!

Viewing the workouts on your smartphone, tablet, or laptop is pretty self-explanatory. All you need is a good internet connection. But getting the workouts onto your big screen TV at home requires a little more know-how. Many of you have asked for assistance on how to stream us on your TVs so we’ve put together a few tutorials on how to use the connection options compatible with GHUTV.

*Please note that at this time we do not support streaming videos to any Roku devices and we are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

Click below for more information on the streaming method of your choice:

Need a streaming device? Click here: Apple TV, HDMI Cable, Google Chromecast, Amazon Fire TV Stick.

149 Responses to “How to Stream Workouts on Your TV”
    • Customer Service Techs

Thank you for contacting us.
      You may stream our Get Healthy U TV classes through an HDMI Cable, Apple TV, or a Chomecast device. We have included video tutorials on how you may stream our classes through the device of your choosing.
      Viewing Through Your TV:
      You will need a Smart TV that can access the Internet directly.
      Connecting your computer (desktop, laptop) to your TV via HDMI cable if HDMI connector ports are available. We’ve made this instructional video to demonstrate this process.
      Viewing Through Your Apple TV:
      Get Healthy U TV videos can be viewed on your television using Apple TV (2nd, 3rd or 4th generation). You’ll need to set up and enable the AirPlay mirroring function on your Apple TV as well as your iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch devices connected on the same high-speed Wi-Fi network. We’ve made
      Please watch this instructional video on how to use AirPlay.
      You can also follow this link – http://support.apple.com/kb/ht5209 – for instructions from Apple support on how to setup and enable AirPlay.
      Viewing Through Your Chromecast Device:
      Get Healthy U TV videos can be viewed on your television using the Chromecast device. To do so, please download the “Chromecast” app from the app store to your compatible smartphone or tablet device and follow the directions provided by Chromecast using the following link:
      Chromecast will also allow you to watch Get Healthy U TV video on your television from your computers running the Chrome web browser. Please click on the Chromecast support link below to learn how:
      Watch a walk-through of this process with our helpful tutorial.
      If you have any other questions, please contact us at 1-844-278-2050 for further assistance.
      Sincerely,
      Video Membership

1. Sophia

Hi Chris, I’m considering subscribing to your premium workouts. However, I use a PlayStation 3 to play dvd, bluerays, and stream YouTube, Amazon Prime Video, and Netflix. I also have an iPhone 6 and I use it, thru the YouTube app, as a remote to search and play videos. Are your videos available to stream on YouTube? or maybe another app on the PlayStation?

• Customer Service Techs

Thank you for contacting us.
      Viewing Through Your TV:
      You will need a Smart TV that can access the Internet directly.
      Viewing Through Your Apple TV:
      Please watch this instructional video on how to use AirPlay.
      Viewing Through Your Chromecast Device:
      Watch a walk-through of this process with our helpful tutorial.
      Sincerely,
      Video Membership

• Customer Service Techs

Thank you for contacting us.
      Viewing Through Your TV:
      You will need a Smart TV that can access the Internet directly.
      Viewing Through Your Apple TV:
      Please watch this instructional video on how to use AirPlay.
      Viewing Through Your Chromecast Device:
      Watch a walk-through of this process with our helpful tutorial.
      Sincerely,
      Video Membership

• Carol

Yes, I would also like to stream through Roku. I have Apple products but not an Apple TV. An app for Roku would be nice.

• Kris Terpening

Hey *customer service tech*- how bout some real information vs cut/copy for every.single.question. this does not answer how to use for roku. I dont have a computer, I don’t have apple products but I do have a roku, so how bout some info on this?

Hi Kris. I have emailed you some information on Roku. Let us know if you have any questions.

• Barbara

I have the same question and comment as Kris Terpening. This seems to be a popular question in general. Essentially, I’m going to need to buy something else to stream via Roku…correct? I can’t just stream it like I do Netflix because there is no Roku station set up…correct?

Hi Barbara. I have sent you an email with instructions on how to stream the videos with Roku.
            Jean-GHUTV Video Membership

Hi Peggy. To stream GHUTV videos with your Roku device, you first have to install the Video & TV Cast app on your phone from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
            1. First make sure your Roku Box is connected to your television with an HDMI cable. 2. Then, on your Video & TV Cast app, select the video you would like to stream to your television. 3. After selecting the video, click the cast icon (located to the right of the address bar) to display it to your television. 4. Start your video, and click on full screen mode to make the video larger on your TV. Now you’re ready to work out!

• Customer Service Techs

Thank you for contacting us.
      Viewing Through Your TV:
      You will need a Smart TV that can access the Internet directly.
      Viewing Through Your Apple TV:
      Please watch this instructional video on how to use AirPlay.
      Viewing Through Your Chromecast Device:
      Watch a walk-through of this process with our helpful tutorial.
      Sincerely,
      Video Membership

2. Cynthia

Hi! I have the Amazon Fire Stick. Do you have any suggestions on how to stream Get Healthy U by using that or will I need the HDMI set up? I do not have a smart tv at this time.

Thank you!

• Customer Service Techs

It should work just like google chromecast but on supported devices
      You can mirror your display on most phones or tablets that support Miracast. Some of these devices include:
      · Fire phone
      · Fire HDX tablets
      · Fire HD 8 (5th Generation)
      · Fire HD 10 (5th Generation)
      · Devices running Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean) or higher (performance may vary).

http://techforluddites.com/amazon-fire-tv-what-is-it-and-how-do-you-use-it/ < http://techforluddites.com/amazon-fire-tv-what-is-it-and-how-do-you-use-it/>

• Jen P.

I have the same question as Cynthia’s above, but am little tech-challenged so don’t understand the answer that was given. I have the Amazon Fire Stick – in very simple terms, how do I access Get Healthy U on my tv? Have never heard of Miracast and don’t know what is meant by “mirror display on most phones or tablets”
        Thanks in advance for your help!

Hi, Jen. I see on the technical support page the question from Cynthia your are referring to. Please contact customer support at your convenience so we can help you via phone to answer all of your technical support questions about Fire Stick compatibility. Here is that number for your convenience: 1-844-278-2050

• Customer Service Techs

Thank you for contacting us.
      Viewing Through Your TV:
      You will need a Smart TV that can access the Internet directly.
      Viewing Through Your Apple TV:
      Please watch this instructional video on how to use AirPlay.
      Viewing Through Your Chromecast Device:
      Watch a walk-through of this process with our helpful tutorial.

3. KITTY

SO WITH A SMARTV YOU CANT JUST GO ON THE GETHEALTHLYUTV.COM WEBPAGE AND WATCH FROM THERE?? YOU HAVE TO STREAM THRU YOUR LAPTOP??

4. Jodi

how do I access the most recent new workouts? I am a member and don’t see them listed.

Hi, Shari. Yes! We are hoping to add Roku soon, so stay tuned! Thank you for working out with us!

• Michelle

This channel does not show up in the Roku channel lineup yet. When will it be available?

Hi, Michelle. We are hoping to offer streaming to Roku soon, but I don’t have a date. Please reach out to TN customer support at 1-844-278-2050. They will have more info on Roku and be able to help you stream in other ways if you would like.

5. Stefanie Shore

It takes forever to load even though I do these things I have to go through your website on my tv

Hi, Stefanie. We are sorry to hear you are having trouble accessing the content on our site. We suggest trying a different browser, as it could be a browser issue. We highly recommend using the latest version of Firefox or Safari as your internet browser. Recent versions of Internet Explorer will work, as well. If you continue to experience issues with playing the content, please contact us at 1-844-278-2050; our Customer Service Team would be happy to assist you.

6. Linda

I really want to stream on my Roku smart tv. I don’t see your channel listed on my Roku tv account. I do have HDMI; that’s where I go for my cable stations. I don’t quite understand how this is going to work.

7. Sharon

Xbox is listed as a device that I can stream my workouts through but there are no directions listed. Can you provide those here please?

• Andrea

Would be nice to get an answer on this as that is why I joined. I use an old TV in my workout room that does not have hdmi hook up. Hope I didn’t waste my money on this

Hi Andrea. Unfortunately you will need a HDMI hookup in order to view the videos. We are sorry for any misunderstanding. If you have any questions you can contact customer service at 1-844-278-2050.

• Gaye

I agree with Andrea. I just joined but I don’t have any Apple products or a laptop. My desktop is not near the tv I use for workouts. It’s a smart tv but how do I access the workouts?

Hi Gaye. I have emailed you instructions on the different ways of streaming the videos. If you have any other questions you can contact our customer service team at 1-844-278-2050.

8. Jill

Good morning, I am on hold with the 800 number for quite some time now. Are you taking calls today, Monday Dec 26? I have become a member and am hooked up to the tv, but I cannot seem to get one if chris ‘ s Full workouts. Do I have to purchase these?

9. Julie

I dont have an Apple device, a chrome device. I don’t want to use my laptop. I have a smart tv and want to use that. However I don’t see anything that gives me directions to use this tool

10. Stephanie

I do not have Apple Air Play, I do not have Google Chromecast. I simply would like to stream through my smart tv. How do I do that?

Hi, Stephanie. We apologize that you are having difficulty streaming our videos on your smart tv. Unfortunately, your problem exceeds our knowledge and area of expertise. Since your problem is a software and/or hardware issue, we recommend contacting the maker of your software and/or hardware. You can also try searching online, too, as many manufacturers have solutions to common problems listed on their websites. Here is a number that may be able to assist: Google support: 1-877-355-5787, 24 hour service, 365 days. We are sorry for any inconveniences this may cause and we greatly appreciate your business.

Hi, Elizabeth. Your feedback has been forwarded to the proper department. Your comments are important to us and help with the development of our online video streaming community.

11. Cheryl

These answers don’t seem to really answer any if the questions below. Please tell us when you will have an app or info for Roku, Amazon prime, etc. thank you in advance!

12. Patricia

I haven’t seen any mention of Roku. Does that mean I cannot use my Roku to view Get healthy u tv workouts?

13. Alison

I have an android phone and tablet, how could I connect it to my tv or are you on roku?

14. Traci

I already have chromecast and always cast videos on phone to TV. However when video starts playing on phone my chromecast icon does not show up for me to tap and start casting.

15. Cindy Campbell

Hi there I have been using the program for about two weeks and this morning all the video I pulled up skipped through in less than a minute. Is there an issue with the site?

Hi, Cindy. We are sorry to hear you are having trouble viewing our videos. In order to view the Premium content, you will need to be logged into your membership account. Our video content is best viewed on a computer manufactured in the past few years with a good broadband internet connection (not dial up). We highly recommend using the latest version of Google Chrome and Windows Edge as your internet browser. Please let us know if you continue to have trouble with accessing the video content and we will perform additional troubleshooting with you by contacting us at 1-844-278-2050.

16. Irene

I don’t have a laptop – just Ipad & IPhone – can I get this thru Roku so its on my TV???

Hi Irene,

Unfortunately, we do not have that available through Roku yet. However, I have included some other ways that may help below:

You will need a smart TV that can access the Internet directly. Connecting your computer (desktop, laptop) to your TV via HDMI cable if HDMI connector ports are available. Apple TV and Chromecast devices can also play Get Healthy U TV videos on your television. Get Healthy U TV videos can be viewed on your television using Apple TV (2nd, 3rd or 4th generation). You’ll need to set up and enable the AirPlay mirroring function on your Apple TV as well as your iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch devices connected on the same high-speed Wi-Fi network. You can follow this link – http://support.apple.com/kb/ht5209 – for instructions from Apple support on how to setup and enable AirPlay. Chromecast will also allow you to watch Get Healthy U TV video on your television from your computers running the Chrome web browser. Please click on the Chromecast support link below to learn how.

Thanks,
      Kate
      GHUTV

Hi, Lisa. Your suggestion has been forwarded to the proper department!

17. Monica Henderson

Not clear on how to get this on a 4G Samsung Smart TV. I can pull up other websites (e g YouTube)but not yours. What is the trick?

18. Anita

Hi, do you plan on streaming through Roku soon? I really don’t want to buy an additional streaming device to watch on my tv. thanks!

Hi Anita,

Unfortunately, we do not stream through Roku as of right now. We do have multiple other ways to stream, these options are located on the Frequently Asked question page under ‘How can I view Get Healthy U TV videos on my television?’ You can use your Smart TV with an HDMI cable, Chromecast devices, Firesticks, and AirPlay on Apple TVs. We are looking into other options such as Roku and apps. for the future.

Sincerely,
      Kate

GHUTV Video Membership

19. Dawn

Help! I can no longer cast my GHUTV videos from my Galaxy 6 to the Roku attached to my television. Problem just started today. I’ve checked and everything is set up correctly. Had GHUTV changed something? I’m upset I can’t workout.

20. Michelle

I’ve lost the Google chromecast icon at the bottom of the video screens. I used to just tap it and the video was on my tv screen. Please advise.

21. debra

The problem I have with YOUR site (as oposed to YouTube videos) is that I have to keep logging back into GetHealthyU while trying to set up the airplay, which usually means Ii have to start all over with the Program search and at some point, have to log-in AGAIN! No matter what device I’m on (even if NOT trying to stream Air-Play) the site doesn’t recognize me from one visit to the next. (Yes, I check “Remember me” when logging in).

22. Diane

Thanks for the info. I wish all the videos had a full screen option for easier viewing on the TV.

Hi Alison. I have emailed you information on how to stream GHUTV videos on your Roku Device.

Hello Erminia,

We have sent you an email with some tips on how to stream to your smart TV.

Thanks,
      Becky GHUTV Video Membership

Hi Gail. You would visit http://www.gethealthyutv.com and then login with your username and password. Then you will be able to view everything. If you have any questions you can call our customer service team at 1-844-278-2050 for assistance.
      Jean-GHUTV Video Membership

Hi Liza. You will need a streaming app on your phone and sinc with the firestick. You can Google search for streaming apps. If you have any questions give our customer service team a call at 1-844-278-2050.
      Jean -GHUTV Video Membership

Hi Susan. I have emailed you some instructions regarding Roku and other options. Hopefully that will answer your questions. Let us know if you need anything else.

• BZ

Susan, did you get it to work? I want to know if there was a solution before I purchase.

23. Yekaterina

I have iPhone 6s and Vizio smart TV yet I still can’t figure it out on how to stream it on my TV please HELP!!!!!

Hi Yekaterina. I have emailed you some instructions that may be helpful to you. If you have any questions, you can contact our customer service at 1-844-278-2050.
      Jean-GHUTV Video Membership

Hi Tracie. I have emailed you some instructions that may be helpful to you. If you have any questions you can contact our customer service at 1-844-278-2050.

24. HAWA

I cant Stream my Kindle it only gives me 10mint video /or work out I try event my smart TV please fix Iam Considern Canceling I hate to lose Chris thanks

Hi. I have sent you an email with some instructions that should help you. Give our customer service team a call at 1-844-278-2050 if you need assistance and we can help you over the phone.
      Jean
      GHUTV Video Membership

25. Victoria

Do I need to buy a workout vedio before I can assess any of the workout as a Gold member.

Hi Victoria. As a Gold member you can view all of the videos. You do need to be logged in with your username and password. If you have any questions you can contact our customer service team at 1-844-278-2050.

Hello Lisa,

Now you’re ready to work out!

Thanks,
      Becky GHUTV Video Membership

26. Rhonda

Hi, I have fire tv. Is it possible to stream with that (from an iPad to tv)? Thanks!

Hi Rhonda. Here is the steps for this:
      1. Install Video & TV Cast app on from the Google Play Store or Apple Play store from the device you are streaming from.
      2. First Make sure your Firestick is connected to your Television.
      3. Turn your TV to the correct imput for your Firestick
      4. Install Video & TV Cast app on your Firestick
      5. Open up the Video & TV Cast app on the Firestick
      6. Then, on the device you are streaming from, on your Video & TV Cast app , select the video you would like to stream to your television.
      7. After selecting the video on your Video & TV Cast app an option will come up at the bottom of the video. Click on Cast NOW.
      Jean-GHUTV

Hi Shar. Here are the instructions for streaming with fire stick.
      2. First Make sure your Firestick is connected to your Television.
      3. Turn your TV to the correct imput for your Firestick
      4. Install Video & TV Cast app on your Firestick
      5. Open up the Video & TV Cast app on the Firestick
      Jean-GHUTV Membership

Hi Maritza. Below are instructions on how to use your Roku.

27. Carla

Was able to cast until two days ago using Samsung cast app with Samsung tablet and Samsung tv.. Now when I pull up a video on my tablet to cast the go arrow is in upper left hand corner instead of the middle when it worked previously and when pressing left upper corner go arrow nothing happens

Hi Judy. Yes you can stream with Roku. Below are the instructions.
      Jean-GHUTV Video Membership

Hi Bonnie. Below are the instructions for the Fire Stick.
      2. First Make sure your Firestick is connected to your Television.
      3. Turn your TV to the correct imput for your Firestick
      4. Install Video & TV Cast app on your Firestick
      5. Open up the Video & TV Cast app on the Firestick

28. Lisa Rakowski

Can you tell me how to connect with a Roku stick? Also, how do I connect on my Samsung Smart TV. Does the TV have to be a certain year? I think mine is a 2014. Thank you.

Hi Lisa. Below are instructions for the Roku.

29. Glynda

I have been using google chrome to cast my get healthy workouts for over a year & since yesterday it will not cast. Other things like Netflix etc will, so wondered what might be wrong. Any ideas?

30. Ashley

Roku? When I do a Google search I find results for GHUTV and Roku then click the link and no helpful results show. Please advise how to use Roku and GHUTV or is not available? Thx!

Hi Ashley. To stream GHUTV videos with your Roku device, you first have to install the Video & TV Cast app on your phone from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store.

31. Jill

I had been able to stream through Roku but now it doesn’t work. I tired reinstalling the app but the videos still won’t connect.

Hi Jill. To stream GHUTV videos with your Roku device, you first have to install the Video & TV Cast app on your phone from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
      Jean-GHUTV

Hi Ellen. To stream GHUTV videos with your Roku device, you first have to install the Video & TV Cast app on your phone from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
      Jean-GHUTV Video Membership

Hi Susan. Please give our customer service team a call at 1-844-278-2050 and they can assist you with this. The hours are Monday-Friday 8:00-4:30 CST.

32. Wendy

you need to say On the advertisement that Roku streaming is not supported before someone orders the service.

Hi Wendy. At this time, our platform unfortunately doesn’t support streaming through Roku. I am sorry for the inconvenience. We are continuing to look for solutions. You are still able to stream through Apple Airplay, Google Chromecast and through HDMI.
      Let us know if you have any questions.

33. Wendy

no matter what workout I try to click on It does not play or it makes me believe I have to pay for a higher-rated membership to view it. What is the problem? This is making me feel like the discount price of $3.65 was just a scam Please advise ASAP.

Hi Wendy. You will need to login to your account with your username and password to view the videos. If you are still having trouble viewing the videos please contact our customer service team at 1-844-278-2050 and they would be happy to assist you.

Hi Susan. Here are the instructions for the Fire Stick

2. First Make sure your Firestick is connected to your Television.
      3. Turn your TV to the correct imput for your Firestick
      4. Install Video & TV Cast app on your Firestick
      5. Open up the Video & TV Cast app on the Firestick

34. hdavis

I have internet on my phone. can I connect my phone to my computer(which does not have internet connection)?

Hello. Unfortunately, your problem exceeds our knowledge and area of expertise. Since your problem is a software and/or hardware issue, we recommend contacting the maker of your software and/or hardware. You can also try searching online, too, as many manufacturers have solutions to common problems listed on their websites. If you have any questions, you can contact our customer service team at 1-844-278-2050.

35. Todd Benjamin

Do you have cycling ? Do you have phone ? Do you have an email? Can you use your service thru cable? Is the only way internet? Can you pay to have this set up?

Hello Pat,

Yes, you should be able to stream our videos using satellite internet. You will want to use one of these, Apple TV, HDMI Cable, Google Chromecast, or Amazon Fire TV Stick to stream the video to your TV.

Thanks,