Join us for this Get Healthy U TV workout, exclusive to those with GOLD membership! Katie Laing will lead you through this Beginner GOLD HIIT 1 workout. HIIT stands for high intensity interval training and as a beginner, Kate will encourage you to put forth your best effort while listening to your body. While HIIT training can be an intense way to work out, your level of exertion is relative to your fitness level. These intervals will have an equal work to rest ratio, allowing your heart rate to recover. Low impact options will be given for all exercises. Have fun and try out an interval workout! Have a light set of dumbbells and a water bottle and you’ll be ready to go!
Equipment: Light dumbbells, mat
Instructor: Kate Laing
In order to view the Live Class, be sure to visit this page while logged in to your GOLD member account. Want to stream this workout to your TV? Here is how to do it.
THIS EVENT IS ONLY AVAILABLE FOR GHUTV GOLD MEMBERS
Get everything included in Premium plus exclusive Gold Membership benefits.
- 24/7 Access to Premium Workout Videos and Monthly Challenges
- Step-by-Step Instructional Demos and Calendars
- Stream and Download Videos Anywhere with the GHUTV App
- Access to Exclusive GOLD Streaming Workouts Every Monday and Friday
- 15 Full-Length Video Downloads to Watch Offline
- Exclusive GOLD 28-Day Calendars
- Access to Ask the Trainer Program
- 60% off Purchase-to-Own Video Downloads in the GHUTV Shop
Purchase video and add to your personal library with on-demand video access.
- Enjoy on-demand video access to this content anytime, anywhere for the one-time cost below.
- You won’t lose access, with or without an active current Membership
GOLD Beginner HIIT 1with Kate Laing
Video On-Demand Access