How to Set up a GHUTV Icon on an iPhone

STEP 1. Click the Safari icon to access the internet
STEP 2. Go to gethealthyutv.com and log into your account by entering your username and password
STEP 3. Click “Remember Me” to stay logged into your account
STEP 4. Click the share icon at the bottom of the screen to bring up an options menu.
STEP 5. Choose “Add to Home Screen” and confirm by clicking “Add.”
STEP 6. To move your newly created icon, simply hold it down and drag it to the desired position

39 Responses to “How to Set up a GHUTV Icon on an iPhone”

Hello Sarah,

The share icon will be at the bottom of your browser window. It’s a box with an arrow pointing up in the middle of it.

I hope this helps!

Becky
      Get Healthy U TV Video Membership

Bea

I too can’t find the share icon. I don’t see a box with an arrow other then the one that logs you out

Hello Corina,

We’re so happy to have you! To use your membership, just go to http://www.gethealthyutv.com and click “Log In”. Then enter your email and password. This will give you access to all your membership benefits. If you need help remembering your login, please reach out via email, chat on our site, or call 1-844-278-2050 and we’ll be happy to help out!

Let us know if you need anything else.

Sincerely,
          Julia
          Get Healthy U TV Video Membership

Kathy

I signed up earlier in the year. But, I just bought the Gold package. Will my membership for the year start again today or from the first initial start day? I would hope since I paid for the package it would start today.

Hello Kathy!

Great question! Your membership starts right after you purchase it!

Thank you!

Jessica
          Get Healthy U TV Video Membership

Hello Isaura,

Sorry to hear you’re having difficulty setting up. Can you share with us what’s happening? You can also call or chat for assistance and we’re happy to help! 1-844-278-2050

Get Healthy U TV Video Membership

Customer Service

Hi Kersten. The shared button is on the bottom and it is a square with an up arrow inside of it. If you are having trouble locating this please give our customer service team a call at 1-844-278-2050 and they can assist you with this.
      Thanks
      Jean-GHUTV Video Membership

1. Andrea Rossi
    Andrea Rossi

I followed these instructions, and even clicked the remember me button. But I still have to log in each time. Am I missing a step?

2. Tairi Lamb
    Tairi Lamb

thank you, the share button was hard to find, but for those, it is at the bottom, inbetween the arrows and what looks like a book and 2 squares, than you find “add to home screen” than click “Add” at the top right.

Hello Kate!

You’ll want to get in contact with Apple, as they would need to find out why your iPhone isn’t allowing the icon to work properly. Their customer service phone # is: 800–692–7753.

Thank you!

Jessica
      Get Healthy U TV Video Membership

3. Margaret Leon
    Margaret Leon

Glad I’m not the only one that can’t find this “ share icon” tab

Hello Margaret!

Chris does a great job showing what the Share icon looks like in the video! Make sure to watch that!

Thank you!

Jessica
      Get Healthy U TV Video Membership

4. Jan Martinich
    Jan Martinich

OM Gosh….it is simple once you figure it out. It is NOT something from Get Healthy U TV that you are looking for. It is the blue icon at the bottom of Safari. The one you use to forward something to someone. The arrow pointing up from the blue square in the middle of your Safari choices is your answer. I was looking for an icon from Get Healthy U. NO. It is definitely just from Safari. Then decide if you want to bookmark it, make a fave OR an “app”. Yippee. Now to do for iPad.

5. Lynn Moore-Urquhart
    Lynn Moore-Urquhart

Once I get to the share icon it doesn’t give me an add to home screen option

Hi Lynn!

You will probably need to scroll down or over through the icons to find that specific option.

If you still can’t locate it, let us know!

Sincerely,
      Julia
      Get Healthy U TV Video Membership

Hello Jo!

In the video, Chris shows where to locate the share button on your iPhone! If you’re having issues locating it, please contact Apple for further support.

Thank you!

Jessica
      Get Healthy U TV Video Membership

6. Linda Dickens
    Linda Dickens

What does the share icon look like? How come I cannot get all the workouts on Firestick? Says error not streamed

Hello Linda!

In the video, Chris shows what the share button on the iPhone looks like!

We’re currently working with Amazon to get the errors cleared out for our channel on their Firestick devices. We thank you for your patience!

Sincerely,

Jessica
      Get Healthy U TV Video Membership

Hello Sue!

No worries! Be on the lookout for a password reset emailing coming your way!

Thanks!

Jessica
      Get Healthy U TV Video Membership

7. Chandra Fee
    Chandra Fee

I have watched the video and I still have to log in every time on my iphone. Any suggestions?

Hello Chandra,

You will need to log into your account each time you would like to watch membership content. This helps keep your account safe! Sorry if that feels like a hassle.
      If you have further questions, please reach out via email, chat on our site, or call 1-844-278-2050.

Sincerely,