Join us for the next Get Healthy U TV workout, exclusive to those with GOLD membership! Any of you who think your posture could improve may not realize that a big part of good posture is strong back extensors and firm abs. Kate Laing will lead this fun and therapeutic workout using the stability ball and light dumbbells. You’ll work your entire core (back, neck and abs) to get rid of your slouching and help you stand tall with good posture which will improve everything you do and how you look!
Level: All levels
Equipment: Stability ball, light dumbbells
Instructor: Kate Laing
THIS EVENT IS ONLY AVAILABLE FOR GHUTV GOLD MEMBERS
Get everything included in Premium plus exclusive Gold Membership benefits.
- 24/7 Access to Premium Workout Videos and Monthly Challenges
- Step-by-Step Instructional Demos and Calendars
- Stream and Download Videos Anywhere with the GHUTV App
- Access to Exclusive GOLD Streaming Workouts Every Monday and Friday
- 15 Full-Length Video Downloads to Watch Offline
- Exclusive GOLD 28-Day Calendars
- Access to Ask the Trainer Program
- 60% off Purchase-to-Own Video Downloads in the GHUTV Shop
Purchase video and add to your personal library with on-demand video access.
- Enjoy on-demand video access to this content anytime, anywhere for the one-time cost below.
- You won’t lose access, with or without an active current Membership
GOLD Beginner Better Posture, Better Abswith Kate Laing
Video On-Demand Access