Join us for the next Get Healthy U TV workout, exclusive to those with GOLD membership! After childbirth and as we get older many of us lose strength in our pelvic floor. The pelvic floor muscles support the bladder, bowels, and uterus. Working on strengthening these areas improves our quality of life as we age, and can help strengthen the entire core area, prevent incontinence, and uncontrollable bowels. Kate Laing will lead this fun and therapeutic workout using a mini ball you have at home to work on identifying and strengthening these muscles. This will be a low impact workout with a lot of small micro-movements that every and any woman should join us for!
Level: All Levels
Equipment: Mat, mini ball
Instructor: Kate Laing
THIS EVENT IS ONLY AVAILABLE FOR GHUTV GOLD MEMBERS
Get everything included in Premium plus exclusive Gold Membership benefits.
- 24/7 Access to Premium Workout Videos and Monthly Challenges
- Step-by-Step Instructional Demos and Calendars
- Stream and Download Videos Anywhere with the GHUTV App
- Access to Exclusive GOLD Streaming Workouts Every Monday and Friday
- 15 Full-Length Video Downloads to Watch Offline
- Exclusive GOLD 28-Day Calendars
- Access to Ask the Trainer Program
- 60% off Purchase-to-Own Video Downloads in the GHUTV Shop
Purchase video and add to your personal library with on-demand video access.
- Enjoy on-demand video access to this content anytime, anywhere for the one-time cost below.
- You won’t lose access, with or without an active current Membership
GOLD Pelvic Floor Workoutwith Kate Laing
Video On-Demand Access