Join us for this Get Healthy U TV workout, exclusive to those with GOLD membership! HIIT workouts include work/rest intervals of various timing. Tabata is a type of HIIT workout. Specifically, it’s a four-minute interval consisting of eight rounds of 20 seconds of work at maximum effort, followed by 10 seconds of rest. Join trainer Leah Zahner as she leads you through three Tabatas, each repeated twice, for a total of six Tabatas! You will feel sweaty and strong no doubt!
Level: Intermediate, Advanced
Equipment: Mat, medium and heavy dumbbells
Instructor: Leah Zahner
THIS EVENT IS ONLY AVAILABLE FOR GHUTV GOLD MEMBERS
Get everything included in Premium plus exclusive Gold Membership benefits.
- 24/7 Access to Premium Workout Videos and Monthly Challenges
- Step-by-Step Instructional Demos and Calendars
- Stream and Download Videos Anywhere with the GHUTV App
- Access to Exclusive GOLD Streaming Workouts Every Monday and Friday
- 15 Full-Length Video Downloads to Watch Offline
- Exclusive GOLD 28-Day Calendars
- Access to Ask the Trainer Program
- 60% off Purchase-to-Own Video Downloads in the GHUTV Shop
Purchase video and add to your personal library with on-demand video access.
- Enjoy on-demand video access to this content anytime, anywhere for the one-time cost below.
- You won’t lose access, with or without an active current Membership
GOLD Tabata Style HIITwith Leah Zahner
Video On-Demand Access