GHUTV LIVE Q&A with Chris Freytag: April 2016

Thanks for tuning in to April’s GHUTV LIVE Q&A session with Chris Freytag where she answered your health and fitness questions live on air! In case you missed it, you can watch the full video here. Stay tuned for next month’s session! See you then!

Click here to sign up for our FREE weekly newsletter!

18 Responses to “GHUTV LIVE Q&A with Chris Freytag: April 2016”
  1. Melissa

Which videos do you recommend while on trips that can be done in the hotel rooms without equipment, but maximum workouts in 30 to 40 minutes?

2. Paula

Is Collagen Hydrolysate a beneficial protein to take for weight loss and working out?

• Customer Service Techs

We’ve taken collagen to benefit hair, skin, and nails, but none of us have heard of it being used for weight loss.
      Really the best thing to do to lose weight it clean eating and exercise. I’m sorry we couldn’t be of more help on this.

3. Debbie

Chris, you are truly an inspiration! Thank you for what you do! Debbie-Denver, CO

4. Julie

Just want to say hi and thank you! I am down 25 pounds in less than two months of following your tips and doing your videos!

• Customer Service Techs

A few of us at team GHU have tried botox and really liked the results! If you go to a licensed professional with experience it is a very simple procedure. Our dermatologists told us it was safe.
      None of us have used dysport so can’t speak to that.
      We hope this helps!

5. Christine

Hi Chris, I’m turning 50 this Sept. and I’ve noticed some extra weight around my middle and upper thighs and butt and really hate it. I’ve just started my third week of your workouts (I mix Definitions and HIIT) and I get discouraged when I step on the scale and see that I’ve gained a pound or two. Is this something I should’ve expected?

6. stephanie

I’m 51 years old. How often should I strength train and what is a good schedule??