GHUTV LIVE: July 2016

Thanks for tuning in to the July GHUTV LIVE Q&A session with Chris Freytag, where she answered your health and fitness questions live on air! In case you missed it, you can watch the full video here. Stay tuned for next month’s session! See you then!

800x300 GHU blog banner - LIVE - PDF

35 Responses to “GHUTV LIVE: July 2016”
  1. Christa

Chris, I’ve heard you mention Greek yogurt as one of your favorite snacks. I was wondering if you buy full fat, reduced fat or fat free. Is there an advantage to the full fat dairy? Thanks!

2. Laura

Chris, I have what’s called a dowager’s hump. Is there any exercise that will help get rid of that?

3. Kathy

Chris, I have arthritis in my wrist and I’m unable to do a plank or pushups. What’s the next best thing to strengthen my arms, and can you get rid of batwings once they’ve started?

4. Christina

Hey Chris I love your cardio Kickboxing workout. But I got to start it again, becouse I stopped workingout a year ago when my Dad passed on I don’t feel motivated! Help!

5. Jessica Warren

I love greek yogurt and eat it for protein, but my friends all stay away because of the carbs. What’s your take on carbs?

6. Gina

Chris as I have been going through menapause, yuk!! Is there a supplement out there to help with hot flashes? P.S. I recently started U TV & love the videos!!!

7. Cheryl

How many times per week & approximately how many months do I need to exercise before I will start seeing results.

8. PHYLLIS

I LOVE Smoothies! Do I get the same nutrients putting in raw & frozen veggies ?

9. Cheryl

I have a very hard time doing push ups & the exercise where you walk up on your hands. Is there something else I can do to build up my strength or should I just keep trying these two until I get better?

10. Rene

I am 5’6 and weigh 323 pounds. I am trying to start losing weight and want to know what are some easy exercise to start with. I do have arthritis in my knees and if a walk too much my hip will start to hurt. Thank you for your advise.

11. Cathy

I’ve recently started counting macros. I would like to know your thoughts on that. I am having a hard time meeting the recommended 110 gram of protein per day. Thank you.

12. JoAnn

What about those of us that don’t like Greek yogurt?? I’ve tried it but can’t find ANY brand that I like. Should I eat the non-greek yogurt?

13. Patti

Is the old saying true that a six pack is made in the kitchen?
    I work so hard and can only get a 4 pack and a roll ?

14. Sharon

When will you have your new adorable bracelets available for purchase on your website?

15. Leslie Penning

How do you keep track of your protein, fiber, carbs? Do you journal? I have noticed if I start writing things down, I am more conscious of trying to fit in something I’m missing. (like another serving of fruit/veggies)

16. PHYLLIS

How much Hyaluronic Acid and Collagen do you take daily? Also, how much Biotin?

Hi Kim. My brand is Makeup Forever – I buy it at Sephora. On a daily basis – if I want powder – I use the duo mat powder – lightly. (it’s makeup that is good for HD)

If I’m on TV – I add their HD regular foundation under the powder:)

Hope that helps!

17. Valerie Talbot

Can you just make an app that’s you as a morning alarm. Your beautiful smile and peppy voice would be awesome to wake up to. Example…Get Healthy U isn’t happening while your backside is laying there!! Get up and move….Yes U can!” A video version alarm. You are so awesome!! Thanks for all of your great knowledge and sharing your passion. You have been a great motivation for me. 60 pounds down. Get healthy U workouts and a personal trainer and I love my High Fitness class. Have a great week!!