GHUTV LIVE! October 2016

Thanks for tuning in to the October GHUTV LIVE Q&A session with Chris Freytag and Lindsey Bomgren, where they answered your health and fitness questions live on air! Stay tuned for next month’s session! See you then!

800x300 GHU blog banner - LIVE - PDF

16 Responses to “GHUTV LIVE! October 2016”
  1. Kristi

How can I strength train when my tendonitis won’t go away? Any suggestions on working arms, triceps without aggravating my elbow?

2. Joyce

There are a lot of schools of thought on what is best to do – count calories or fat or not pay attention to fat and go for calorie counts instead. What is your opinion?

3. Sara

Do either of you track your macros? If so, what % do you dedicate to carbs/fat/protein? Macro guidelines for weight loss? LOVE your workouts!

• judy

Is there any wait to tighten loose skin on upper legs and tops of elbows due to aging with exercise

4. Laura

Your workout calendars have one workout on a given day. Do you recommend combining calendars, 2 workouts to include cardio and strength training?

5. Shelly

Can you explain the differences and benefits between chia seeds and flax seeds? I’ve been taking flax to help lower my cholesterol. Which one is better for that?

6. Laura

Saw a recommendation for Neocell Collagen on Get Healthy U. Why do you recommend this brand? Also dosage says 6 tablets. Do you split to take 1/2 in AM and 1/2 in PM?

7. Kirstin

Of all the workout programs you have on Get Healthy U…which do you feel is best for a person who is reasonably in shape but needs to lose 20 or so pounds (i.e. Which is the most challenging?)

8. Sharon

I missed the comment/answer on the apple cider vinegar honey question. Can you repeat your advice?

9. Annie

What do you recommend for exercise to lose a few pounds (the last of the baby weight) while nursing? I want to make sure I’m still maintaining my milk supply so cutting calories can be tricky…

10. Katherine

I have very little,upper body strength and just struggle so much with yoga, but want stretching you get from some of the exercises. What video do you recommend from GHUTV?