How to Use Your Get Healthy U TV GOLD Membership

How to Use Your Get Healthy U TV GOLD Membership

There is so much to enjoy with a GOLD Membership to Get Healthy U TV, and this handy guide should help you navigate all the amazing benefits available to you. Check out the video below for a step-by-step walkthrough with Chris Freytag, founder of Get Healthy U:

• WORKOUT DOWNLOADS: You have 10 free downloadable workouts already loaded into your account when you become a GOLD member. Load them onto your phone, tablet, or laptop and take them with you on the go! You can find them in the Downloads section of your Account Dashboard when logged in to your GOLD membership.

• WORKOUT CALENDAR: As part of the 10 downloadable workouts, you also get an exclusive GOLD-member-only calendar that mixes up those workouts for you into a fun, dynamic exercise plan. You can find this calendar in the Downloads section.

• $10 OFF BUTCHER BOX COUPON: Also as part of your GOLD membership, you get a special $10 off coupon to all orders placed at Butcherbox, a company we love for their 100% grass fed beef, free range chicken, and organic pork. You can do a subscription plan where you can get healthy, organic meats delivered right to your door. Simply download the coupon to get your special code.

• 20% OFF SPRI COUPON: Also in the Downloads section, you’ll find an exclusive 20% off coupon that you can use on any purchase from SPRI, an amazing company where you can buy professional quality exercise equipment. Simply download the coupon to get your special code that you’ll use at checkout in the SPRI online store.

• 30% OFF GET HEALTHY U COUPON: You’ll find another coupon in the Downloads section too, for 30% off one total purchase at the Get Healthy U online store! You can apply it toward eBooks, sports bras, headbands, bracelets, protein powder, and more – all available from Get Healthy U. Simply download the coupon to get your special code.

• LIVE WORKOUT CLASSES: This is probably our favorite benefit! Each week we do a LIVE workout with you – you can join us every Monday morning for 45-minutes of sweat, motivation, and fun. We’re always changing up the workouts and inviting new instructors to join us so you’re always in for something new. If you miss the live workout, no problem. GOLD members have access to all of the live workouts after they have aired so you can always catch them later. Simply go to the LIVE CLASSES tab at the top of the Get Healthy U TV website to see all the classes listed in order of air date. You’ll need to be logged in to your GOLD account to view them.

• PRIVATE COMMUNITY: Also as a member, you have access to our private, members-only Facebook group where we share ideas, inspiration, and encouragement with each other every day. It’s an amazing community of women where you connect with like-minded people and make wonderful new fitness friends. Just search for the Get Healthy U TV Members Group on Facebook and ask to join!

21 Responses to “How to Use Your Get Healthy U TV GOLD Membership”
  1. Jen Tielemans

I’m 64 years old and in fairly good health and have been active most of my life. Due to a big downsize, move and taking care of elderly parents have not been regulag at workouts. Injured my tendons in both feet overstretchin in yoga. So now I’m aprensive in what to do?

2. Lea Ann Glynn

Hi. Butcherbox is telling me the discount is not available to existing subscribers, only to new customers. Is that correct? They offered a one time deal instead. Just want clarification. Thank you.

Hi Lea Ann. This is available to you as an existing customer. You will need to contact support@butcherbox.com with the code GHUTVGOLD to receive the discount. Let us know if you have any questions.
      Thanks
      Jean-GHUTV Video Membership

• Lea Ann

I did do that. I just wanted to make sure I didn’t misunderstand. I have contacted them again, but have not gotten a response. This is what they said.

Hi Lee Ann,

Thanks for reaching out about our Exclusive deal for Get Healthy U Gold Members. I definitely understand your excitement for bacon, we love it too!

It looks like the promotion is for new customers only, but what I can do is take $20 off your next box and add two free packages of bacon too.

Thank you for your continued support and please don’t hesitate to let us know if you experience an issue, provide feedback, or ask any questions.

All the best,

Kevin
        Customer Support Specialist

3. Dawn

Hi. I’m just getting back into exercise after a 9- month hiatus. I’m 63 years young and in good health. However, I can’t do a lot of high impact due to disc degeneration in lower spine. I’m a person who likes structure and accountability. Please recommend a calendar I can follow that doesn’t include yoga. This will help me to stay the course, if I don’t have to figure out what workout to do myself. Thank you in advance. I really appreciate your help!

Hi Dawn. So impressive that you are making exercise a priority again. Way to go!

A couple suggestions:

First: LIFT- Our Low Impact Functional Training calendar is an excellent choice for you. Although there are 3 days on the calendar that include yoga/pilates fusion, you can absolutely replace those 3 days with other workouts on the calendar that you have found you enjoy.

Second: Barre Sculpt is a low-impact style workout that incorporates weights and strength along with barre-style workouts.

Finally: Our Walk & Tone calendar is an excellent low impact choice as well!

Hope you enjoy them all!!!
      Thanks
      Kim-GHUTV

4. Bev

How do I cancel the automatic renewal. I’ve never figured out how to get the workouts on my tv so have never used. Membership automatically renewed on Friday without me remembering it would and now I’m out $175. Thanks

Hi Bev. In response to your request, we have cancelled the auto renewal of your Annual Gold Membership. Your membership will remain active until:9-4-19. I am sorry you are having trouble streaming to your TV. Below is a link which should help you with this. If you still have questions or are unable to stream on your TV please give our customer service team a call at 1-844-278-2050 and they would be happy to assist you with this.
      Thanks
      Jean-GHUTV Video Membership

• Sonia

Could you please tell me what should I do in order to cancel my membership? I’m from EU and would have called to the number you provided above but I’m afraid I would pay too much for such conversation,is there an email where I can write my request? Thank you in advance for your help.

Hi Sonia. We are sorry to hear you want to cancel. In response to your request, we have cancelled your Annual Gold Membership. You will continue to have access to the site until:2/12/2019. If you have any questions, please contact our customer service team at 1-844-278-2050.
          Thanks
          Jean-GHUTV Video Membership

5. Wendy Bilbrey

Is there any way I can join just the gold membership but make monthly payments like the premium instead of trying to come up with 134 at once. It would be easier for me to budget. Thanks.

Dear Wendy,

Thank you for contacting us. Unfortunately, at this time we do not have a monthly Gold membership. Our Gold membership comes to less then $12/month which is less than a gym membership!

If you have any other questions or concerns, please contact us at 1-844-278-2050 or chat us on our website.

Sincerely,

Taylar
      GHUTV Video Membership

6. johnlesamckeon

I am having trouble finding the workout sessions for the 28 day fall challenge… I tried to download the calendar but nothing happened… not sure what I am doing wrong?

7. Penny

I need to cancel my gold membership before the auto renewal. I cannot find on your website how to do this inspire of searching for the past few days. Please advise.

Hi Penny. Thank you for contacting us. In response to your request, we have cancelled the auto renewal of your Annual Premium Membership. Your membership will remain active until:9/11/2019.
      We did want to make you aware that we do send you an email reminder 45 days prior to your renewal date, and by opting out of the automatic renewal you will no longer receive this email notification. If you have any questions, please contact our customer service team at 1-844-278-2050.
      Thanks
      Jean-GHUTV Video Membership

8. dianamariewalls

Please cancel my membership and do not auto renew. I broke my wrist and arm, and will not be able to use my membership.

Hi Diana. I see that you contacted us yesterday and your membership has been cancelled. If you have any questions, please contact our customer service team at 1-844-278-2050.
      Thanks
      Jean-GHUTV Video Membership

9. dianamariewalls

Hi Chris, Please cancel my Gold Membership and do not auto renew.
    I Broke my wrist and arm and will not be able to use this membership.