Join us for this Get Healthy U TV beginner workout, exclusive to those with GOLD membership! Kate Laing will lead you through a total body workout for beginners that will get your heart rate up with low impact moves and also lead you through basic strength exercises. This 30-minute workout is great for those of you getting started with exercise. If you pick up heavier dumbbells, it can be a fun challenge for any of you who are a little further along in your fitness too!
Equipment: Mat, light dumbbells (2-5 lbs)
Instructor: Kate Laing
In order to view the LIVE class, be sure to visit this page while logged in to your GOLD member account. Want to stream this workout to your TV? Here is how to do it.
THIS EVENT IS ONLY AVAILABLE FOR GHUTV GOLD MEMBERS
Get everything included in Premium plus exclusive Gold Membership benefits.
- 24/7 Access to Premium Workout Videos and Monthly Challenges
- Step-by-Step Instructional Demos and Calendars
- Stream and Download Videos Anywhere with the GHUTV App
- Access to Exclusive GOLD Streaming Workouts Every Monday and Friday
- 15 Full-Length Video Downloads to Watch Offline
- Exclusive GOLD 28-Day Calendars
- Access to Ask the Trainer Program
- 60% off Purchase-to-Own Video Downloads in the GHUTV Shop
Purchase video and add to your personal library with on-demand video access.
- Enjoy on-demand video access to this content anytime, anywhere for the one-time cost below.
- You won’t lose access, with or without an active current Membership
GOLD Beginner Total Body Conditioning 1with Kate Laing
Video On-Demand Access