Which Level of GHUTV Membership Is Right For You?

Welcome! We’re so glad you’ve come to Get Healthy U TV. Whether you’re new here, or just getting the chance to look around, we’ve compiled some great information on the differences between Get Healthy U and Get Healthy U TV membership levels. Each level has different benefits for you to take advantage of, so to help you make the most of your experience here, let’s delve into the unique features of each level!

GET HEALTHY U

Get Healthy U is our free content site, dedicated to delivering fitness, nutrition, and healthy living advice that’s practical, truthful, and gimmick-free. It also features a comprehensive exercise library which shows you exactly how to do pretty much every exercise ever, step by step! From fit tips to nutritious recipes and articles on weight loss, aging, hormones, and more, we’ve got tons of advice on how to get healthy today.

GET HEALTHY U TV — PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP

Joining Get Healthy U TV at the Premium level is a great way to solidify your fitness goals with a library full of full-length workouts to do at home whenever you want! You can stream any workout at any time on any device, including your laptop, phone, iPad, Smart TV, and more! As a Premium Member, you enjoy unlimited access to these workouts and tons of workout calendars to choose from when you want to follow along on a 28-day plan.

You also get access to our exclusive Facebook group only for Get Healthy U TV members; we motivate each other, share our struggles and successes, and keep each other accountable. It’s a great way to connect with likeminded people who are on the same journey you are! New workouts and workout calendars are being added all the time—from cardio kickboxing to strength training and every yoga, Pilates, and Barre class in between!

To become a Get Healthy U TV Premium Member, click here.

GET HEALTHY U TV — GOLD MEMBERSHIP

As a Gold Member, you not only receive access to our entire library of full-length workouts to stream, but you also get 10 free workouts to download; meaning you can download 10 of these full-length workouts onto your computer for situations where you are without wi-fi (say, on vacation or a business trip). As a Gold Member you also receive access to a new LIVE workout each week, where Chris and other trainers lead you through fun, intense workouts like Pilates, kettlebell training, HIIT, and more! If you miss one of the live workouts, don’t worry! They’re saved to your account and you can watch them any time.

To become a Get Healthy U TV Gold Member, click here.

56 Responses to “Which Level of GHUTV Membership Is Right For You?”
  1. Linda wilson
    Linda wilson

Can I switch from gold to premium? My annual membership is coming up this month?

Hi Linda,

Currently I show that you are a Premium member and that you are due to renew at the end of the month. If you would like to upgrade to GOLD at any time, you are more than welcome to do so!

Please let us know if you have any further questions and we greatly appreciate your business!

Sincerely,
      Kate

GHUTV Video Membership

Hello Brenda,

Thank you for contacting us. In response to your request, we have cancelled your Annual Premium Membership. You will continue to have access to the site until:9/14/18.

If you have any further questions, please contact Customer Service at 1-844-278-2050 at your earliest convenience, or chat with us on our site.

We greatly appreciate your business!

Thanks,

Becky

2. JEN
    JEN

I would like to switch from the gold level back to the premium level, how would I do that?

Customer Service

Hi Jen. Please give our customer service team a call at 1-844-278-2050 and they will be happy to assist you with this.
      Jean-GHUTV Video Membership

3. Cara
    Cara

I signed up recently since my gym membership will be ending soon. Are there challenges that I can sign up for to hold me accountable? Do you have meal plans available?

4. SUZANNE
    SUZANNE

How can I cancel my membership. Unfortunately I have not been using this for several months. Thank you.

Customer Service

Hi Suzanne. We are sorry to hear you want to cancel. In response to your request, we have cancelled your Monthly Premium Membership. You will continue to have access to the site until:9/14/2018. If you have any questions, please give our customer service team a call at 1-844-278-2050.
      Jean-GHUTV Video Membership

Dear Carol,

Thank you for contacting us. In response to your request, we have cancelled the auto renewal of your Annual Premium Membership. Your membership will remain active until:9/26/2019.

We did want to make you aware that we do send you an email reminder 45 days prior to your renewal date, and by opting out of the automatic renewal you will no longer receive this email notification.

If you decide to reactivate your Annual Premium Membership, please contact Customer Service at 1-844-278-2050, or chat with us on our site.

We greatly appreciate your business.

Sincerely,

Customer Service

Hi Shalana. In response to your request, we have cancelled your Annual Premium Membership. You will continue to have access to the membership until:8/14/2020. If you have any questions, please contact our customer service team at 1-844-278-2050.
        Jean-Get Healthy U TV Video Membership

5. Suzanne
    Suzanne

I was automatically renewed on October 2nd and didn’t realize it. I was not planning on renewing my membership. How can I cancel and get a refund?

Hello Diana,

I am showing that your membership has been cancelled per an email request. You will continue to have access until 8/5/2019.

Thanks,

Becky

6. Karen
    Karen

I would like to cancel my membership. I believe it renews in January. How do I make this happen?

Customer Service

Hi Karen. In response to your request, we have cancelled your Annual Gold Membership. You will continue to have access to the site until:1/1/2019. If you have any questions, please contact our customer service team at 1-844-278-2050.
      Jean-GHUTV Video Membership

Customer Service

Hi Emily. In response to your request, we have cancelled the auto renewal of your Annual Premium Membership. Your membership will remain active until:11/6/2019. If you have any questions, please contact our customer service team at 1-844-278-2050.
      Jean-GHUTV Video Membership

7. lisalynnhughes
    lisalynnhughes

I have a gold membership and am a bit confused. There were some videos listed as premium that had a price attached to them. If I do these videos will I be charged? I thought all workout videos that are on your site were free for gold members. Am I incorrect?

Hello Lisa,

Make sure you are logged into your account. Once you are logged in you have unlimited access to stream all our Premium and Gold videos with your membership. It sounds like you pay be referring to the cost to download the video and keep it forever. All you need to do to stream the video is press the play button in the middle of the video you are wanting to watch. Please feel free to reach out to us at 1-844-278-2050 with any questions.

Thanks,

Becky

8. Karen
    Karen

I just saw a subscription renewal charge show up on my credit card. I did not realize this was going to happen. I do not wish to renew at this time, Please cancel my membership and refund the $59 charge. Thank you!

Dear Karen,

Thank you for contacting us. In response to your request, we have cancelled your Annual Premium Membership. Your refund amount due is:$59.00. Please allow 2-3 business days for the refund to process.

We greatly appreciate your business!

Sincerely,

Becky

9. Geraldine
    Geraldine

Hi Please cancel my membership renewal for march 10th
    , thank you and please acknowledge Gerry Olson

Customer Service

Hello. Thank you for contacting us. We are sorry to hear you want to cancel your membership. In response to your request, we have cancelled your Annual Premium Membership. You will continue to have access to the site until:3/25/2019. If you have any questions, please contact our customer service team at 1-844-278-2050.
      Jean-GHUTV Video Membership

Customer Service

Hi Amy. I see that you chatted with us today and this was taken care of for you. If you have any other questions, please contact our customer service team at 1-844-278-2050.
      Jean-Get Healthy U TV Video Membership

Dear Marilyn,

Thank you for contacting us. Unfortunately, at this time I am unable to locate your membership information. Please forward your full name, email address, zip code, and which video membership you are referring to as they appear on your account and I would be happy to process your request.

If you have any other concerns, please contact us at 1-844-278-2050, or chat with us on our site.

Sincerely,

Joan

Dear Ashley,

Thank you for contacting us.

I have sent you an email about your cancellation along with a promotional offer.

We greatly appreciate your business!

Sincerely,

Joan

Customer Service

Hi Shawna. I am sorry to hear you want to cancel. In response to your request, we have cancelled your Annual Premium Membership. You will continue to have access to the membership until:9/4/2019. If you have any questions, please contact our customer service team at 1-844-278-2050.
      Jean-Get Healthy U TV Video Membership

Dear Miurel,

Thank you for contacting us.

Type in the search window recipe and it will pop up for you.

We greatly appreciate your business!

Sincerely,

Joan

Customer Service

Hi Cheri. I am sorry to hear you want to cancel. In response to your request, we have cancelled your Annual Premium Membership. You will continue to have access to the membership until:9/22/2019. If you have any questions. please contact our customer service team at 1-844-278-2050.
      Jean-Get Healthy U TV Video Membership

Customer Service

Hello. I see that you chatted with us yesterday and your membership has been cancelled. Your membership will remain active until 11/28/2019. If you have any questions, please contact our customer service team at 1-844-278-2050.
      Jean-Get Healthy U TV Video Membership

Customer Service

Hello. I do see that you contacted us via email and your membership has been cancelled. Your membership will remain active until 12/12/2019. If you have any questions, or would like assistance on how to use the site, please give our customer service team a call at 1-844-278-2050 and they will be happy to assist you.
      Jean-Get Healthy U TV Video Membership

10. Nicole Taulman
    Nicole Taulman

I just purchased the premium membership for the $3 rate, and realize I would like Gold instead. I briefly saw that it was super cheap to upgrade, less than $20. But when I went in to upgrade it was going to charge $35. Can you help me upgrade for the special rate? Thank you.

Customer Service

Hi Nicole. I am happy to hear you want to upgrade to the Gold Membership. Here is a promotional link for $13.00. https://go.gethealthyutv.com/c19866 Be sure to click on returning customer when you are on the checkout page. If you have any questions, please contact our customer service team at 1-844-278-2050.
      Jean-Get Healthy U TV Video Membership

Customer Service

Hi Felice. The Gold Live workouts are every Monday morning at 9:00 a.m. If you have any questions, please contact us at 1-844-278-2050.
      Jean

11. carol mccannell
    carol mccannell

I had to log in this morning to a do a workout and I had forgotten my pw so had to make a new one. I just want to make sure I didnt upgrade my membership as i wanted to stay at the 3.99 rate one. Im usally already logged in so it kind of confused me.Thankyou

Customer Service

Hi Carol. I do want to let you know that by resetting your password, you did not upgrade your membership. You still have a premium membership that you signed up for for $3.17. If you have any other questions, please contact us at 1-844-278-2050.
      Jean

12. ELIZABETH
    ELIZABETH

Even as a Fold member, I still have to pay for workout videos other than the short list under Gold benefits?

Customer Service

Hi Elizabeth. I am sorry for the confusion. The price will always show because you can buy the workout video as a download if you wish to view it later on, without an internet connection. The download will be yours to keep forever. However, you do not have to purchase the download. With your current membership you can just stream the video and disregard the price- just click the play arrow on the video and you will not be charged to view it. If you have any questions, please contact us at 1-844-278-2050.
      Jean

Hello Michelle,

We’d be happy to help cancel your membership! Please contact us via email, chat on our site, or by calling via phone. You can find all contact information via http://www.gethealthyutv.com “Contact Us” at the bottom of the website.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Sincerely,