28-Day Shred: Calendar Program
You Save 60% T9011R
6-DVD Set: 28-Day Shred Calendar Program
21 Different Workouts, PLUS a printed Calendar
Are you looking to take your workouts to the next level? This 28-Day Shred Calendar Program is designed to push you through 30- and 45-minute workouts. We specially selected these workouts to help you get shredded and become stronger.
Watch video preview of this program:
Anywhere from cardio, cardio + strength, strength workouts, barre and yoga, there are a variety of workouts to keep your body guessing, but more importantly to help you see results!
Your body will respond to workouts such as the ones provided in this program because they are constantly changing, and your body will never get bored. Each workout will push you to become your strongest self!
And remember, your Get Healthy U TV trainers are with you every step of the way! So get started to shred those muscles, see more definition, and feel your best yet!
Total video run time: 14 hours, 33 minutes
Workouts included are:
– GOLD Workout: Kickboxing HIIT (50 min)
– GOLD Workout: Barre Strength (48 min)
– GOLD Workout: 40-30-20 HIIT 2 (44 min)
– GOLD Workout: Mat Pilates 3 (31 min)
– GOLD Workout: Total Body Strength (37 min)
– GOLD Workout: Cardio Kickboxing 3 (34 min)
– GOLD Workout: Buff Body Yoga 3 (31 min)
– GOLD Workout: FIT (Functional Interval Training) (35 min)
– GOLD Workout: Lower Body Max Out (50 min)
– GOLD Workout: Flow & Yin Yoga 2 (49 min)
– GOLD Workout: Dance Jam 2 (48 min)
– GOLD Workout: Triple Threat 2 (47 min)
– GOLD Workout: Upper Body Max Out (47 min)
– GOLD Workout: HIIT Body Blast 2 (47 min)
– GOLD Workout: FIT Pilates on Stability Ball 2 (31 min)
– GOLD Workout: Cardio + Core Burner (35 min)
– GOLD Workout: Cardio Step 3 (35 min)
– GOLD Workout: Rhythmic Repetitions (48 min)
– GOLD Workout: Flow & Yin (39 min)
– GOLD Workout: Supersetting 2 (48 min)
– GOLD Workout: Coming Down the Ladder 2 (39 min)
All exercises you perform are your own responsibility and you perform them at your own risk. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider before starting any physical exercise, fitness or wellness regiment.