How do I love thee? Let me count the ways… or at least give you a Lettermanesque Top 10 list:
10. I love getting up in the morning and having a workout to do. It’s all laid out for me, no overthinking it.
9. The platform is so easy to use. I watch via my Fire TV and it’s a breeze.
Click here to learn how to stream on every device!
8. I have never experienced an exercise high like I do after a GHUTV workout.
7. I love doing my workouts at home. As a homeschool mom, going to the gym is a no-can-do. In my living room, I am the queen!
6. After a workout where my heart rate is soaring and the sweat is pouring off my body, and I’m (kindly) cursing Lindsey, I feel like a million bucks.
5. The scale doesn’t matter so much anymore. You should see me hold a boat pose. SHAZZAM!
4. If I don’t like what’s on the calendar, the options are so vast I can’t help but find something else to perfectly fit the bill.
3. I WANT to eat better because I’m working so hard.
2. There’s so much content on the site, I’ll probably run out of time before I run out of workouts. (And I’ll sign up next year too—the price even for GOLD is better than any gym out there. It’s nuts!)
1. Spending 30–60 minutes with positive, beautiful (inside and out), encouraging, and uplifting women first thing in the morning—it’s the only way to start the day. Thanks ladies.