Join us for this Get Healthy U TV workout, exclusive to those with GOLD membership! Using eccentric movements and isometric holds is a great way to change up your workouts without having to grab any new equipment! Leah Zahner will help you slow down and focus on the negative (usually downward) portion of your movement in each exercise to add tension to your muscles while they are lengthening, and then use those same muscle groups to stabilize and balance in isometric holds. This workout can be effective with heavy or light hand weights, so choose your own challenge and join us!
Level: All Levels
Instructor: Leah Zahner
THIS EVENT IS ONLY AVAILABLE FOR GHUTV GOLD MEMBERS
Get everything included in Premium plus exclusive Gold Membership benefits.
- 24/7 Access to Premium Workout Videos and Monthly Challenges
- Step-by-Step Instructional Demos and Calendars
- Stream and Download Videos Anywhere with the GHUTV App
- Access to Exclusive GOLD Streaming Workouts Every Monday and Friday
- 15 Full-Length Video Downloads to Watch Offline
- Exclusive GOLD 28-Day Calendars
- Access to Ask the Trainer Program
- 60% off Purchase-to-Own Video Downloads in the GHUTV Shop
Purchase video and add to your personal library with on-demand video access.
- Enjoy on-demand video access to this content anytime, anywhere for the one-time cost below.
- You won’t lose access, with or without an active current Membership
GOLD Lengthen and Strengthen 1with Leah Zahner
Video On-Demand Access