Join us for this Get Healthy U TV workout, exclusive to those with GOLD membership! Kate Laing will lead you through 30 minutes of Shoulder and Neck Mobility exercises. Rest and recovery is a huge part of your fitness journey and often overlooked. Having someone lead you through the stretches can keep you more consistent with this type of therapy. The shoulders, neck and upper back can hold a lot of tension and cause pain, stiffness and posture issues. Whether it’s from stress, sitting at a computer, poor sleep or other reasons, this workout will help you improve your mobility and strength.
Equipment: Foam roller, resistance band, towel, mat
Instructor: Kate Laing
In order to view the Live Class, be sure to visit this page while logged in to your GOLD member account. Want to stream this workout to your TV? Here is how to do it.
THIS EVENT IS ONLY AVAILABLE FOR GHUTV GOLD MEMBERS
Get everything included in Premium plus exclusive Gold Membership benefits.
- 24/7 Access to Premium Workout Videos and Monthly Challenges
- Step-by-Step Instructional Demos and Calendars
- Stream and Download Videos Anywhere with the GHUTV App
- Access to Exclusive GOLD Streaming Workouts Every Monday and Friday
- 15 Full-Length Video Downloads to Watch Offline
- Exclusive GOLD 28-Day Calendars
- Access to Ask the Trainer Program
- 60% off Purchase-to-Own Video Downloads in the GHUTV Shop
Purchase video and add to your personal library with on-demand video access.
- Enjoy on-demand video access to this content anytime, anywhere for the one-time cost below.
- You won’t lose access, with or without an active current Membership
GOLD Shoulder and Neck Mobilitywith Kate Laing
Video On-Demand Access