GOLD LIVE Class: Kickboxing HIIT

Duration: 50:27

Join us for this Get Healthy U TV live workout, exclusive to those with GOLD membership! Get ready to kick some butt using kickboxing moves and basic strength combos. Chris Freytag will lead you through this HIIT style workout with intervals of 30 seconds of work followed by 15 seconds of rest. For the 30 seconds you are on, the goal is to work as hard as you can. Then you get a 15 second break before the next interval comes. Punch, kick, hook, and squat your way through this fun and challenging workout!

Level: All Levels
Equipment: Mat
Instructor: Chris Freytag

THIS EVENT IS ONLY AVAILABLE FOR GHUTV GOLD MEMBERS

13 Responses to “GOLD LIVE Class: Kickboxing HIIT”
  1. MARLA

Chris I loved this workout. All the repetition is great. And Leah thanks for modifier for burpee. I hadn’t seen that before and chiropractor told me burpee are hard on your back.

2. KAREN

I was intimidated by the idea of this one being a HIIT workout, but I like it as much as the other kickboxing workouts. So much fun!

3. Jennifer Youngberg

This was my first kickboxing workout. I found it really enjoyable and easy to follow along with the repetitive moves. Got me good and sweaty and my heart rate up.

4. Julia Hart

Fantastic workout…just started working out again, but I could keep up and felt it in my entire core and upper back the next day. Thank you!

5. Shelley Stepanuik

Put on my hand weights and went to town! Loved the switch from 45/15 to 20/10. Kept me going to the end! Thanks.

6. LAURA

I LOVED this workout – including the boo boos! As a menopausal girl, I understand the menopausal brain fog 😂😂 you’re human! Oh and I loved the music

7. CARLA

Just did this workout & wow! I’m sweaty & satisfied 😉! I’ve always enjoyed Chris’s spin on kickboxing & this one is no different. Sidekicks are my favorites … I feel them in my butt & core … where they’re most needed. The errors with the timer just endears Chris to me even more. Thank you for being human & not trying to present a perfect facade. I’ll definitely be returning to this workout again. It may become my go-to cardio workout.

8. KYM

My two favorite workouts in one! Yay! Hope you do more “Kickboxing HIIT” in the future. Timer issues just remind us that we’re doin’ stuff and crap happens!! Nothing is perfect and worrying about making it that way is wasted energy! You get everyone engaged and promote healthier habits and that is what is important! Love both of your smiles and energy!